[Cynnabar] Canton Library Demo, Oct. 23 2016 1pm-3pm

Emily Weir via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 19 20:18:49 UTC 2016

Greetings Unto All in Our Beloved Barony,

This message is a call for Volunteers and fun-haver's at the First Ever
Canton Library Demonstration, October 23rd this year of 2016. This demo
would take place in the newly rebuilt Canton Library (1200 S. Canton Center
Rd, Canton, Mi 48188) from the hours of 1pm-3pm, with one hour set up time
at 12noon.

Do you have a favored aspect of our beloved hobby? Come show it off to a
new crowd! This family-oriented event is looking for a handful of people in
each area of expertise; Fighters (or armor/archery display!), Dancing, A&S
displays/demos, Children's Activities (2) and general volunteers.

The proposed time-line and Volunteer sheet is attached at the bottom of
this e-mail via Drive; as this is a relatively short demonstration,
volunteers will be asked to work their chosen position for the duration of
the event.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at
e.mac.weir at gmail.com

Humbly,
Eidy

Emily Weir