[Cynnabar] Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice.

Lord Kazmer via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Apr 16 20:47:15 UTC 2017

The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat Practice will be this Sunday, April 23rd, 2017.

This is one week earlier than normal so we don’t interfere with the event "It Takes My Child to Raze a Village" on the 29th.  I will be marshal-in-charge of youth combat at that event and encourage everyone to attend.  I will, of course, bring the loaner gear.

Practice, on the 23rd will be at:

Norman J. Halmich Park,
3001 East 13 Mile Road,
Warren, MI 48092.
1:00pm - 5:00pm

This will be our first outdoor practice of the year.  We will most likely be under the picnic shelter in the center of the park.

This is the same day/time/location as the adult Armored Combat and Rapier practice.

As always I will bring the loaner gear.

Master Kazmer

“Don’t take life so serious, son. It ain’t nohow permanent.”
Pogo by Walt Kelly,  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)