[Cynnabar] Are you missing an issue of Tournaments Illuminated?

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Apr 22 00:19:34 UTC 2017

The TI publisher asked THLady Johnna if local subscribers received their
issue of the last Tournaments Illuminated. I am passing this on at her
request. Did you get issue 201 : first quarter 2017? Has a castle on cover.

Johnna said, "The SCA office tells me they have mailed me my regular issue
plus two replacement issues.... none of which have arrived and it's a
matter of the regional or local post office."

It would helpful to know if others are missing their issues. It may be a
problem with regional post office.
Please tell Member Services if you did not get your copy at (800)
789-7486; (408)
263-9305 .

Thanks, on behalf of the Society.
Kay