[Cynnabar] Graphic Stupid Question.....

Jack Flint via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 24 15:47:45 UTC 2017

Morning, folks!!!

I am in need of some assistance.... I am assuming Meisterinne Genoveva
would be the go to on this, but figured I would ask the group....

The Elephant with the Tower on it's back, that is the center of the
Baronial Logo on the website.

Does anyone have a copy of JUST the Elephant and Tower, about 5"x9" (or
whatever the pixel spread would be)?  I have need of it to complete the
charge I was given by their Excellencies yesterday at Spring Revel.

Thanks in advance!

--
*In Service to the Crown, Dream, and Populace,*

*Lord Jack Black of Flint*
*Known as BlackJack
                     *

*Owner of the Merchant Ship "Raptor"*