[Cynnabar] Graphic Stupid Question.....

Aaron Elkiss via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 24 17:24:51 UTC 2017

I would definitely not recommend clipping it from the banner on the web
site since it would be rather low quality.

I suspect someone has high-quality vector art for the badge since in the
past we've had temporary tattoos made up, but I don't have it. Maybe Her
Excellency Hannah?

If we do track it down it we should consider putting it somewhere on the
web site for populace use since it is the populace badge.

Aaron Drummond
Webminister, Barony of Cynnabar

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Kay Jarrell via Barony <barony at cynnabar.org