[Cynnabar] Graphic Stupid Question.....

Jack Flint via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 24 18:02:24 UTC 2017

Actually, I ended up just using the Baronial Livery, without the tower on
it..... Besides, what I'm doing with it is technically heraldically
illegal, I'm certain.....  And I have to get approval from their
Excellencies before moving forward....

Thanks, folks!!!!

Jack

--
*In Service to the Crown, Dream, and Populace,*

*Lord Jack Black of Flint*
*Known as BlackJack
                     *

*Owner of the Merchant Ship "Raptor"*