[Cynnabar] Canton library demo opportunity (Sunday 9-17-17)

Brian F via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Aug 15 04:20:51 UTC 2017

Amelia Marie reports on Facebook:

"Attention Cynnabar! We have been invited back to the Canton Public Library
to present a demo of all things SCA. Some of you may remember last year's
demo, with fencing and armored fighting, coin striking, and arts all being
represented. Afterwards, we went out to eat as a group. Since meeting was
canceled for this evening, I'd like to propose to the populace through this
"magic scroll" called Facebook the date of Sept. 17th from 1-4 pm. All who
are willing to participate and assist in advancing the education of the
mundane and promoting the medieval, please comment below. Include your
specialty or topic for presenting if known. Specifically interested in
fighters (it's a small space, so we only need 4-6), marshals, dancers,
musicians, and anyone with a portable craft. Also, I may have convinced the
site to allow a thrown weapons demo if teachers are available. I'd like to
get a handful of people committed to the cause by tomorrow so I can alert
my boss that we can take the spot. Thank you in advance."

If you are not on Facebook and would like to participate, please let me
know.

-Derian.