[Cynnabar] Wassail on December 16

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Dec 1 09:17:10 UTC 2017

Hi, everyone.

Our Baronial Wassail is only two weeks away! Here are some things you might
want to start thinking about now:

   - Do I have feast gear? (Have I washed it since the last feast...?)
   - Do I want to bring items to decorate my table?
   - Do I want to bring anything special to eat or drink during the day?
   - What can I make for the dessert auction? / How much money do I want to
   set aside for the dessert auction?
   - Do I want to bring any activities (games, crafts, songbooks, kids'
   activities, dancing shoes, etc.)?
   - What can I bring to share at the potluck?
   - Do I have any nonperishable food items to donate?

...and perhaps most helpful to me and Ermenrich...

   - Is there anyone I should recommend to Their Excellencies for a
   Baronial award?

See you soon!
Kasha