[Cynnabar] Pre-meeting workshops for February

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Feb 9 02:12:41 UTC 2017

Coming up this month:
(All held in the Center Room, Pierpont Commons, University of Michigan
North Campus)

Monday, Feb. 13:
*Origami!*

Join THL Terryl MacAodhagain for an hour of origami! Learn more about this
fun period pastime from one of our most experienced teachers.  Materials
provided.

Monday, Feb. 20:
*SCA lunch taverns 101*

Come and hear Baroness Hannah Schreiber describe how to plan, manage, and
run a successful lunch tavern at an SCA event. Topics will cover menu
planning, preparation, and day of operation.

Monday, Feb. 27
*Entering an SCA Arts and Sciences competition*

The Arts and Sciences tournament season is upon us!  Meisterinne Genoveva
von Lubeck unlocks the mysteries of entering your creations in a
competition.

Let me know if there are topics you wish to learn about at a premeeting
workshop or anything you would like to teach!

YIS, Aeffe Torsdottir