[Cynnabar] March premeeting workshops - special request

Greg Less via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Feb 28 17:12:04 UTC 2017

Hi All -

   I will look for my class notes on mumming and mummers masks for earlier
period masks.

   The best bet for making them is pepier-mache over a wire armature or
other base.  You can buy everything you need at Michael's.

   Here is an Instructables tutorial:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Creating-Any-Shape-Papier-Mch-Mask/

-Gregoire.