[Cynnabar] Youth Combat Practice - Rescheduled

Lord Kazmer via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jan 10 15:06:56 UTC 2017

This is a “Heads-up” notice.

Due to a scheduling conflict with the winter fight practice site there will be no fighter practice on January 29th.

Therefore, the Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat practice for the month of January will be moved to January 22nd, 2017.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

FYI:  There will be youth combat at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre event on February 11th in Kalamazoo.  I will be marshal-in-charge and will have loaner gear with me.
There will be tournaments for all age groups and our traditional Youth TOC.

Master Nyilas Kazmer, OP

“Don’t take life so serious, son. It ain’t nohow permanent.”
Pogo by Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)