[Cynnabar] 20170116 Meeting "called" on account of rain.

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Jan 17 01:57:42 UTC 2017

The weather was making road conditions very chancy tonight. Most members
who usually attend the meeting stayed home. Because of the small  turnout
no decisions were made.
Ilse and Kay signed the Exchequer Domesday report.
My thanks to Eadraed who also came early and kept me company. Derian and
Ursula arrived just as we were rising to head home, and Alana Elanora met
us all in the hall as we left. I hope everyone got home safe.
I look forward to seeing many more next week at 6:30 for Book Club,
discussing Hild by Nicola Griffith.

Kay