[Cynnabar] March premeeting workshops - special request

Kay Jarrell via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Mar 1 11:53:55 UTC 2017

I remember doing 2 workshops on masks in my life since grade school. One we
built the mask body from "papier mache", and then painted it a later time.
The other we decorated existing commercial domino masks using hot glue guns
and stitching to attach all sorts of beads, ribbon, fabric and found
objects. That method, or one that starts with an existing papier mache mask
would be "safe" for the space we have, as there is no water available.

Kay