[Cynnabar] Searching for a new Meeting site.

Kay Jarrell via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Mar 6 19:56:41 UTC 2017

I have been thinking about other places that we could hold Cynnabar
meetings. Our criteria are that the space be free, have closer parking, and
be accessible. Food service would be nice. A room or our own is important.

Today I asked Sidetrack Tap in Depot Town, Ypsilanti about using their
space.  They have a smaller meeting room that would hold our typical
meeting count of 15-20.  This room is in their third storefront and has an
assortment of tables and an attached bathroom. The space is closed off by
double French doors.

Food service is of course available.
The parking lot is across the street.
I attended a class meeting there a couple years back and it seemed suitable.
The owner is willing to host us on an "order as you wish" basis. I reported
that when we met in the Classic Cup some members ordered meals, others just
beverages.

Are members of the Barony interested  trying this as a change from Pierpont
Commons?

Please reply to All so we can discuss.
Any messages meant only for My Eyes would be best sent separately from this
thread.

Thanks,
Kay

*Kay Jarrell*