[Cynnabar] Searching for a new Meeting site.

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 7 21:07:44 UTC 2017

*This is in answer to Aeffe's question about population distribution within
the Barony.*

This information is current as of *August 2015.* (I don't have more updated
figures handy, but I can produce them if needed, given some time.)

Total Cynnabar Population = 208

   - Reside within Cynnabar ZIP Codes = 119
   - Reside outside Cynnabar ZIP Codes = 24
   - Location of residence unknown = 65

Distribution within Cynnabar ZIP Codes

   - 24 people - 48197 (Ypsilanti & Rawsonville)
   - 18 people - 48103 (Ann Arbor, Delhi, Loch Alpine, Lodi Township, &
   Scio Township)
   - 14 people - 48108 (Ann Arbor & Pittsfield Township)
   - 13 people - 48105 (Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor Township, Barton Hills,
   Dixboro, & Superior Township)
   - 10 people - 48198 (Ypsilanti, Willow Run, Superior Township, &
   Superior Township)
   - 9 people - 48176 (Saline)
   - 7 people - 48104 (Ann Arbor & Pittsfield Township)
   - 6 people - 48118 (Chelsea, Freedom Township, Lima Center, Lima
   Township, Luce Township, Lyndon Township, & Sylvan Township)
   - 5 people - 48130 (Dexter, Dover, Four Mile Lake, Hudson Mills, Scio, &
   Webster)
   - 4 people - 48170 (Plymouth)
   - 3 people - 48160 (Milan, Augusta Township, Cone, London Township,
   Milan Township, Mooreville, Oakville, Stony Creek, & York Township)
   - 2 people - 48187 (Canton & Canton Township)
   - 2 people - 48189 (Whitmore Lake, Hamburg, Northfield Township, &
   Hamburg Township)
   - 1 person - 48167 (Northville & Northville Township)
   - 1 person - 48387 (Novi)