[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Survey

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Mar 15 19:47:09 UTC 2017

Excellency,

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 03:21:40PM -0400, Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony wrote:
> Just like last March, I'm working on updating the information from the
> Baronial Census. If you've already filled out the survey, you should have
> received an email from me requesting any changes.

Any chance we could get a list of what we already provided? ;-)

Also, has there been any discussion about permitting some of the information
to be more widely available?  I.e. the Cynnabar "phone book"?
(A somewhat dated phrase...)

I completely understand many people don't care to share some information,
but others are fine with such things.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.