[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Survey

Kay Jarrell via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Mar 16 15:05:53 UTC 2017

Since only about 15 people appear at meetings this is a good example of a
discussion it would be more effective to have online. What do people think?

And a Google form would be a good way to create a database of names,
numbers, emails, addresses, whatever people were willing to put out there.
I know there are people serving Cynnabar's interests who are good with this
tool.

Kay

*Kay Jarrell*

4363 Lyndon Lane  Ann Arbor, MI 48105