[Cynnabar] Upcoming A&S workshops in March

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Mar 18 13:34:19 UTC 2017

March 20: Masks in the Middle Ages

How were masks used in period and what did they look like?  Come hear Sir
Gregoire de Lyon talk about this timely topic.

6:30-7:30, Pierpont Commons Boulevard Room, University of Michigan North
Campus.

March 21 & 26: Mask-making build night (and day)!

Do you have your mask yet for the Terpsichore Ball?  Come on over to
Terryl's house Tuesday evening, March 21, where she has all the materials
and know-how to get you started.  If you already have your mask, drop in
anyway to share the fun.  Please note: Terryl's home has a cat and a dog.

5:30 to ~9:30, March 21, 1320 W. Huron, Ann Arbor. Parking in her driveway
or on Revena St.
Follow-up session: Sunday, March 26, 4-8 p.m., at the same location.

March 27: Pre-meeting Dance Party

Come to the pre-meeting workshop where we will get on our dancing shoes,
push the tables aside, and practice our moves led by Mistress Alina and her
rabble of live musicians!