[Cynnabar] Terpsichore at the Tower on April 1

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Mar 24 14:28:37 UTC 2017

Hello, everyone!

As a reminder, our annual dance event, Terpsichore at the Tower, will be
held a week from tomorrow (Saturday, April 1) at 122 W. Michigan Ave.,
Saline, MI 48176.

This event features dance classes all day, followed by Baronial court and
an evening ball with a dessert revel. If you like to dance, play dance
music, socialize, or eat desserts, please join us. It's also a great
opportunity to speak with those who have put their names forward for
Baronial offices. (Lady Eidy, who is interested in becoming our next
chatelaine, has said she in particular will be available for this.)

This year's theme is *Masquerade*. Come in costume, with painted face, or
masked! A number of people have volunteered on this list and in the
Baronial Facebook group to help others with mask-making, so please don't be
shy about asking for help if you'd like to make one.

To learn more about the event, view the website here
<https://www.cynnabar.org/terpsichore/>.

If you'd like to help with the event, consider coming to the book assembly
night
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/cynnabar/permalink/10155813309708765/>. It
would also be *very *helpful if you would sign up to bring a dessert to the
dessert revel (see Magda's post here
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/cynnabar/permalink/10155839019778765/>).

I hope to see all of you at the event!

Sincerely in your service,