[Cynnabar] Question for the assemblage.....

Jack Flint via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 28 20:05:37 UTC 2017

Hail and well met, residents of Cynnabar!!!

((Surprise, I keep showing up everywhere, don't I? *laughs*))

Seriously, though-

I am seeking guidance/information, with the hopes that someone here can aid
me.  As many of you know, I've been actively seeking employment down state
for several months now.

Well, I just had a second phone interview for a position that I am
eminently qualified for, and the starting pay is quite a pay raise from
what I am making now.

Bina and I are now stepping up our search for a new place to live, and are
hoping to get some help from you folks.

We're looking for either a 3 bedroom, or 2 bedroom with either a basement
or garage.  There are now three of us and two cats, since my son has moved
in with us,

We are trying to stay at a max budget of $800/month, if at all possible.
We're looking in the Novi/Northville areas.  With Bina working in Commerce,
and the position I am up for will either be in Warren or Pontiac (There are
two positions available, but they know I would prefer the Warren one).we're
trying to find something in between, but still in Cynnabar lands.

If anyone has any thoughts, I would love to hear them.  You can either
message me back here, on FB (which I believe a large number of you have me
on) , or directly at qm.blackjack.flint at gmail.com

I thank you all for your input and assistance in advance!!!!

--
*In Service to the Crown, Dream, and Populace,*

*Lord Jack Black of Flint*
*Known as BlackJack
                     *

*Owner of the Merchant Ship "Raptor"*