[Cynnabar] Tonight's meeting location

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue May 9 13:25:54 UTC 2017

On Mon, May 08, 2017 at 11:54:23AM -0400, Brian F via Barony wrote:
> Just a reminder that tonight's business meeting (7:30 PM), and pre-meeting
> workshop (6:30 PM), will be held at the Sidetrack Bar and Grill in
> Ypsilanti: https://goo.gl/maps/KbDSVpjxJQw
>
> http://www.sidetrackbarandgrill.com/

I'm not a regular meeting attendee, so caveat lector.

The room we were in was tight for space.  However, it was *quiet*.  A good
property for places you want to have meetings.

I did appreciate being able to have beer. :-)

Thanks again for the finger braiding pre-meeting class.  I've been wanting
to learn that for a while.

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.