[Cynnabar] St. Cecilia Thank Yous

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun May 21 20:50:31 UTC 2017

Thank you to everyone who worked at St. Cecilia this weekend. The event
went very smoothly, and Ermenrich and I heard nothing but positive comments
from our out-of-town visitors. We also saw many people helping with setup,
teardown, gate, and wherever else help was needed.

In particular, I wanted to thank Master Aaron and Mistress Jadzia for all
of their work scheduling and organizing the event. I also wanted to thank
the kitchen staff -- Lord Harkin, Lady Morwen, and their helpers: Baroness
Hannah, Lady Eidy, Amber, and anyone else who helped -- as well as Lady
Ilse, who prepared the food for the salon. We heard lots of comments about
the quality and beauty of the food.

Thank you all very much.

Sincerely,
Baroness Kasha