[Cynnabar] Grand Day of Tournaments

Genoveva von Lübeck via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Nov 2 23:26:55 UTC 2017

Greetings to the fine populace of the Barony of Cynnabar!

Grand Day of Tournaments is upon us, and I am hoping to see our populace in
fine turnout at this event on Saturday if your duties do not call you
elsewhere. The rainy weather dictates that we are mostly inside this year,
so be prepared for a cozy atmosphere, as we are expecting Their Majesties,
Her Highness, a foreign heir, a flock of Pelicans for their meeting, two
vigilants and their friends, and many attendees, including some newcomers.

Setup is tomorrow (Friday) evening if you are inclined to help. Tavern
setup is at 5:00 pm. General setup (everything except the gym) is at 7:00
pm. And gym setup is at 9:00 pm. And we will have programs to fold and
staple throughout the evening as well.

Please remember that the parking spots in the front of the event site are
reserved for loading/unloading and royalty parking. Please park on the side
or rear of the school.

As always, we'll need help cleaning up on Saturday evening after court, as
well. Please consider staying to help and it will go much faster.

Please visit the event site at https://cynnabar.org/grandtourney/index.html
to see the schedule and all activity details, as well as the event program
which you can preview (or print) in advance if you wish.

Questions? Comments? Let me know!

I look forward to seeing you at Grand Day of Tournaments!

Genoveva
*Event Steward for Grand Day of Tournaments 2017*