[Cynnabar] Pre-meeting workshiops for November

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Nov 13 14:02:41 UTC 2017

All are 6:30-7:30 at Journey of Faith Church, 1900 Manchester, Ann Arbor.

   - November 13 (Today!)  THL Jack Black brings us "A discussion of
   authority on board ships in period."  Cookies provided.
   - November 20: Bag stuffing!  This is a service opportunity and one of
   our promises to the meeting site ... plus it's fun and easy.
   - November 27: Spoon carving!  Details TBA.

Pre-meeting workshops are held for an hour before each Baronial business
meeting.  They are rewarding to present and fun to attend.  If you have a
topic you'd like to share with the group ... whether it's a make-n-take, a
research question, a demonstration, or any other information that is
somehow related to the mission of the SCA please contact me for any help
you may need, including help with supplies.  I'll get you on the calendar!

YIS, Aeffe, MOAS