[Cynnabar] Holiday Caroling

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Nov 16 22:20:02 UTC 2017

Based on everyone's availability, we'll plan to hold caroling on the
following days/times:

   - Thursday, November 30, 7:00-9:00 pm
   - Friday, December 1, 7:00-9:00 pm
   - Thursday, December 7, 7:00-9:00 pm
   - Friday, December 8, 7:00-9:00 pm
   - Thursday, December 14, 7:00-9:00 pm
   - Friday, December 15, 7:00-9:00 pm

All of the practices will be at my house, 1395 Byron Avenue in Ypsilanti.

Please join us for as many sessions as you are able.

(People who filled out the interest survey: I will email you soon with more
details!)

-- Kasha