[Cynnabar] Heralds' Nights Resume this Fall

Michael Rice via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Oct 2 16:47:28 UTC 2017

***  HERALDS' NIGHT -- TONIGHT at 7:30PM!   ***

Greetings, everyone!

You are cordially invited to join the Cynnabar Heralds tonight, Monday,
October 2nd at the home of Ursula and Derian in Ann Arbor to discuss all
things heraldry in the SCA!

Whether you have questions regarding your name research and/or personal
armorial device design, or just want to learn more about heraldry and how
you can get involved, please make plans to join us tonight!  Also, with
Grand Day of Tournaments fast approaching, I would like to devote part of
our time discussing List Field Heraldry and other ways to ensure a strong
heraldic presence during the day.

We will gather beginning at 7:30 pm for a potluck meal, so please don't
forget to bring a dish to share/pass!

Also, for those with such allergies, please know that there are cats
residing in the home.

If you need directions to Ursula and Derian's place, you may send a message
to: herald at cynnabar.org, mikerice at umich.edu, ursula at yarntheory.net, or
derianlebreton at gmail.com.

And if you can not make tonight's meeting, we are also planning future
Heralds' Nights for the first Mondays of November (6th) and December (4th).

We hope to see you soon!

Cheers,
Eadraed