[Cynnabar] Arts and Sciences reports due

Margaret Kelly via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Oct 12 21:31:51 UTC 2017

Please get me your arts and sciences doings for the past quarter, which
began on July 15.  I will need these before October 15.   If you have any
questions about who should report and what, please ask!  The first answer
is simple: any Cynnabarian who did any arts, crafts, sciences, armoring,
garb, period cooking, or any other activity on the vast list of A&S
activities, or learned new skills, or taught classes during that time
period (which includes Pennsic) should let me know.

These reports go to our regional MOAS, and then on the Kingdom.  They show
that we are an active and vibrant Barony.

YIS,
Aeffe
MOAS