[Cynnabar] Grand Day of Tournaments is coming soon!

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Oct 18 15:42:50 UTC 2017

Hello, everyone.

Grand Day of Tournaments <https://cynnabar.org/grandtourney/>, one of the
Midrealm's best fighting events and one of our most fun to host, is on
November 4.

If you have not been to this event before, please consider joining us this
time. There will be all-day fighting for armored and rapier, plus thrown
weapons and (new this year) an arts and sciences competition involving
period mythology. All of the tournament winners will receive really
beautiful and valuable prizes. There will also be period gambling games for
those who enjoy watching (and betting on) the fighting. Youth activities
are currently being scheduled.

With that in mind, please start getting ready! In particular, please think
about prizes. One of the things that makes this event a popular one, and
one that we are proud to host, is the quality of prizes that we are able to
give out to tournament winners. *Now is the time* if you are planning to
make something by hand or order something online.

You can give your prize donations to me or Ermenrich before the event, or
you can bring them directly to the event and place them on the prize table
in the main room before 9:45 am. Please let us know what your plans are.

Thank you all!

Sincerely in your service,
Kasha, Baroness of Cynnabar