[Cynnabar] Guess who's coming to dinner

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Sep 19 17:49:09 UTC 2017

I have wonderful news! Cook’s Symposium is already looking to be a
wonderful event. Baroness Hannah and her staff has put in a lot of time and
effort into making it another pearl in the Cynnabar coronet. In addition to
the wonderful classes and events (see the website for more details), Her
Highness Vukasin will be attending Cook’s Symposium!

What can you do? First make sure to update any recommendations you have
submitted. We do not know if a Royal Court will occur, but let’s make sure
there are awards in the system if She does decide to hold Court. Also, be
looking for opportunities to serve as guards or retainers during the day.

Sincerely,
Baron Ermenrich