[Cynnabar] Large coolers or urns

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Apr 13 17:24:23 EDT 2018

*Both*. Pitchers (glass, metal, plastic) and the large orange water coolers
with spigots. They even have the large brown ones meant for hot coffee
(with spigots) and large silver coffee urns.

If you have any questions about what is in the kitchen at St. Paul's, there
are multitudes of us who have worked in that kitchen before would help
answer.