[Cynnabar] Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

Lord Kazmer via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Apr 22 19:35:44 EDT 2018

The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat Practice will be held Sunday, April 29th, 2018.  This will be our first OUTDOOR youth practice of the year.  In case of questionable weather we will gather at the large picnic shelter in the center of the park.

Norman J. Halmich Park,
3001 East 13 Mile Road,
Warren, MI 48092.
1:00pm - 5:00pm

This is the same day/time/location as the adult Armored Combat and Rapier practice.

Each year, as a way of giving back, we conduct a clean up of Halmich Park, picking up trash and debris.  Adults and youth willing to help are asked to arrive at 11am. Work gloves and boots or mud-shoes are recommended.

Roaring Wastes will also hold their first baronial BBQ after practice.  Anyone interested in participating should contact the barony.

As always I will bring the loaner gear.

Master Kazmer