[Cynnabar] Pennsic Follow-Up / Ruby Jubilee Announcements

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Aug 15 17:09:21 EDT 2018

Hello, Barony!

*Pennsic*

Thank you to everyone who was able to come to Pennsic this year and spend
time with Cynnabar, either camping or visiting. I thought this Pennsic went
exceptionally smoothly.

There were several Cynnabar members who received Kingdom-level awards at
Pennsic. Master Derian le Breton received a Royal Augmentation of Arms. A
group of Pentamere rapier fighters that included Lady Birke, Lord Johannes
Robbertszoon, Peter, and Lord Thomas Throckmorton was given the Award of
the Dragon's Teeth. And Baroness Nezhka Kiriena Petrova was put on vigil
for the Order of the Pelican. Congratulations to all of you!

*Ruby Jubilee*

Looking forward: Our 40th Anniversary event, Ruby Jubilee, is coming up
quickly. (We have just over two weeks!) With that in mind, please do the
following as soon as you can:

   - Pre-register for the event <https://www.cynnabar.org/rubyjubilee/> (it
   will save you a significant amount of money)
   - Dig through your basement and find any items with historical
   significance for the Barony (whether that be old regalia, your first A&S
   project, or whatever other people might find interesting). We're planning a
   small display area.

Thanks!
Kasha