[Cynnabar] "omnibus" meeting site: Ypsi Twp Park (which?)

Kay Jarrell via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Feb 28 12:14:43 EST 2018

I am CRACKING UP Here at Work.  People are looking!

Thanks for the entertainment My Baron!

Kay

*Kay Jarrell*

4363 Lyndon Lane  Ann Arbor, MI 48105

kjarrell at gmail.com

HOME: 734-913-4053

CELL: 734-645-3175

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:53 AM, Matt Lagemann via Barony <
barony at cynnabar.org> wrote:

> I think I just described it as "a park" and the address I gave was "behind
> Hjorlief's house" so not really the greatest for landmarks.  And Googling
> "what is behind Hjorlief's house?" did not give any useful results.  :)
>
> On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:52 AM, Elizabeth Calhoun <lizcal at umich.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Thank you, Your Excellency! Not "a" park but "Community Center Park." I
>> was asleep at the note-taking. Many thanks! --Godhit
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:49 AM, Matt Lagemann <malagemann at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Not sure the EXACT address, but here it is on Google Maps.
>>>
>>> https://www.google.com/maps/place/Community+Center+Park,+Yps
>>> ilanti,+MI+48198/@42.255844,-83.5737496,661m/data=!3m2!1e3!4
>>> b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x883b563582de6753:0xa3a201f639873fb0!8m2!3d42.