[Cynnabar] Summer edition of The Citadel

Albina Gherardi via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jun 17 07:36:10 EDT 2018

Just a reminder that the new issue of the Citadel will be published on July
1st. I will be taking submissions up until about the 28th. I have most of
it already formatted, so it's just a matter of copying and pasting! Your
excellencies, I would very much like to include a missive from the two of
you! Sorry we haven't been around much lately, but real life is kind of
kicking our butts! As such, pennsic will not be happening either for myself
or Jack. See everyone next Saturday at Baron Wars. Hugs to all!

Dawn "Bina" Gerardi-Reid