[Cynnabar] 06142018 Baronial business meeting notes

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jun 21 15:22:46 EDT 2018

*New Business*

$100 for Saline Celtic fest demo snacks, gatorade, etc.  Baron
Tairdelbach.  Third of three meetings, APPROVED

$50 for Saline Celtic fest demo axe head replacements (if any are lost or
broken).  Baron Tairdelbach.  APPROVED

$100 for Pennsic known world baronial armoured champions tournament food
and beverages.  Baron Ermenrich.  First of three meetings.

*Upcoming Baronial Events*

Cynnabar Ruby Jubilee:  Website continues to be updated.  Staff has been
meeting regarding various activities.

Grand Day of Tournaments: Site has received our insurance info.  We are
beginning to contact people for staff positions.  We need to recruit
someone to run a lunch tavern.

*Announcements and Group Discussion*

Ann Arbor Christian School Demo.  Either December 6th or 13th (both
Thursdays)