[Cynnabar] Ms. Kay offers Costumes

Kay Jarrell via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jun 22 06:39:07 EDT 2018

I am finally ready to offer the Society clothing I am not taking to
Virginia.  Cynnabar gets the first look, of course!

I have created a Google Sheets document with descriptions and one crucial
measurement, usually the waist.  I added links to photos of the garments.
Alas there are only a few with photos of me wearing the clothing, and I
have not had time to put them on and model.

SEE the list here:
SCA Clothing 2018
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QNtfAXO8PJtUfDER1fU7jNY6I_cAk4ngwVA8jyxjxtk/edit?usp=sharing>
It is viewable by anyone with the link.  If you know someone who is not on
the Cynnabar list you may forward this to them.

*I will be posting this list to the Kingdom in about a week. ** If you
think you are interested in coming to see something please write to me at
kjarrell at gmail.com <kjarrell at gmail.com>*
* If text is best for you I prefer Facebook Messenger.  You will find me as
Kay Jarrell (Kay of Tre Asterium)*

I am home almost all day this coming Sunday, June 24.  We also can work out
an evening starting next Monday June 25.  I look forward to hearing from
you.

Kay

*Kay Jarrell*

kjarrell at gmail.com