[Cynnabar] CANCELLED - Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

Lord Kazmer via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 20 11:55:28 EDT 2018

Greetings all,

The scheduled Youth Combat Practice for March 25th, 2018 has been CANCELLED.  The next youth practice will be April 29th.

The adult fighters will be performing at a Cub Scout demo the afternoon/evening of the 25th.  The donation from these demos helps to pay for the fighting site.  (Check the Legio Draconis Facebook page for more info).

All youth are invited to attend the "It Takes My Child to Raze a Village” event on April 7th in Howell (http://scakids.org <http://scakids.org/>).  I will be marshal-in-charge of youth combat and will have all of the loaner gear there.

Master Kazmer

“Don’t take life so serious, son. It ain’t nohow permanent.”
Pogo by Walt Kelly  US animator & cartoonist (1913 - 1973)