[Cynnabar] Saline Celtic Festival Demo!

Art Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu May 17 15:25:29 EDT 2018

Hi All!

Celtic Festival approaches faster than you might think. This year it is
July 13-14. It is as usual at the Mill Pond Park in Saline, MI.

On Friday (the 13th!) - We will meet at the site to set up for the demo on
Saturday. Set-up will entail setting up the list field and tables and any
shade options/tents we want. We then tend to wander over to the food and
music area to have some food and maybe a beer or two and listen to the
music. We will meet to set-up around 6:00 this usually takes a bit over an
hour. it is not suggested to leave anything personal of value overnight in
the tents

On Saturday (the 14th) -- We will have our demo. if you are planning to
attend you will need to be there so you can get unloaded and get back out
by 8. You can then go park your car either in one of the nearby
neighborhoods (recommended), or at the Liberty School on the north side of
town and take the shuttle back. As usual we will have artisan displays and
our combat demos. If you are interested in displaying your art please let
me know. Likewise if you plan to be there and participate in the combat
demos please also let me know.

I will get out more info as it is needed.

I look forward to seeing many of you there!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran