[Cynnabar] Reminder: Wassail! on December 2

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Nov 19 13:06:45 EST 2018

Hello, Barony!

We're emailing to remind you to put Wassail! on your calendars on Sunday,
December 2, at 2:00 pm. This is less than two weeks away!

Wassail is Cynnabar's winter revel. In addition to a potluck dinner and
lots of time for socializing, we'll have a Yule Log lighting ceremony, a
silent auction for desserts, Baronial Court, dancing, games, and (if we're
good) a visit from St. Nicholas.

There is a list of things to bring on the website
<https://cynnabar.org/wassail/>, but here are some additional things you
may wish to bring:

   - Items to decorate your table (but no lighted candles, please)
   - Money set aside for the dessert auction
   - Main dishes, side dishes, and drinks (not just desserts!) for the
   potluck

Some important notes:

   - This year's *Wassail is on a Sunday *(not Saturday, as in previous
   years).
   - Please double-check the schedule on the website
   <https://cynnabar.org/wassail/>, since we are doing things in a
   different order than we have recently.
   - Please label your potluck dish with a *detailed *list of ingredients.
   (It would also be helpful to add tags like "Gluten-free!" or "Dairy-free!"
   if you have time.)

We hope to see you all there!

Sincerely,
Kasha, Baroness of Cynnabar