[Cynnabar] Group Knight's Marshal transition

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 24 12:08:21 EDT 2018

Unto the Barony, greetings.

This was briefly mentioned at the Thursday night meeting two weeks ago, but
Master Derian had suggested this needs to go through the usual meeting
process.  I'm posting here to help make sure this moves forward.

Pan Zygmunt has mentioned to me that he is interested in stepping down as
Group's Knight Marshal.  Since I've been acting as de facto iron key, he
asked if I would be interested in taking over this position.

I'm willing to take on this bit of service for the group, but also am happy
to let the position pass to someone who has greater enthusiasm to become
involved as a group officer.  (I have experience in prior positions in other
groups.)

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.