[Cynnabar] Terpsichore XXV - possible date for the event

Charles Cohen via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Sep 25 16:09:43 EDT 2018

I've checked with Hideyasu (Charles) about potential dates for the
Church, along with the main organizers of the event.

It looks like the best date that is open is March 30th.

The only conflict with that (on the Kingdom Calendar so far) is Better
War Through Archery, in Danville, IN., which is around 286 miles away.
I'm not happy with conflicting with that, but there will always be
conflicts and this was the least all around :(

I would love feedback now about any substantive opposition to that
date before I ask Hideyasu to pencil it in.

Thank you in advance!

In Service - Sir Midair