[Cynnabar] 20180920 Baronial Business Meeting notes

Stephanie Ceara via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Sep 27 12:51:10 EDT 2018

New Business

Terpsichore at the Tower XXV- Proposal by Sir Midair. Date being decided.
$600.

   - $10 Adult w/member discount, $15 Adult registration, $5 youth (5-16)
   - 60 adults attending brake even
   - lunch tavern will be a separate proposal

Wassail - Baron Ermenrich, Dec 2nd, $850.  Same site as last year (Wayne
County Fairgrounds).  If someone would like to be event steward, talk to
His Excellency!  Second of three meetings

Lunch Tavern at Grand Day of Tournaments – $600, Lady Ilse, $6 a head,
break even 100 meals.  Similar menu to last year. First of three meetings.

Upcoming events and demos

Grand Day of Tournaments, Derian le Breton, Nov 3rd 2018

   -

   Various staff positions are open, such as setup / teardown leads
   -

   Pale ad is in!
   -

   FB event has been created

Announcements and Group Discussion

   -

   Our Chatelaine has stepped down, so we are looking for a volunteer for
   this office.
   -

   We are looking for an event steward for Wassail