[Cynnabar] Seeking help with St. Cecilia (June 8th, 2019)

Aaron Elkiss via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 1 21:54:17 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Now that Terpsichore is over, it's time to turn our attention to our next
event, St. Cecilia at the Tower, June 8th, 2019!

We are still seeking several people to help out with the event:

Traditionally, this event has had both a lunch tavern as well as an
informal dinner tavern rather than a feast. The dinner tavern helps keep
people on site (and on time) for the concert, so it's definitely nice to
have! Please let me know if you might potentially be interested in running
either the lunch or dinner taverns. This event tends to be fairly small
(around 60 people total), so this could be a great relatively low-pressure
event to cook for if you are potentially interested but have never done a
tavern before. (I know we're a little bit later than would be ideal to get
the ball rolling on this, so please let me know ASAP if you might be
interested.)

We are also seeking someone to be in charge of gate at the event. Again,
since this is a smaller event, this is a pretty low-stress environment if
you might be interested but haven't done this before.

Master Aaron Drummond