[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Baronial Transition

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Apr 2 09:58:32 EDT 2019

Good morning!

At Terpsichore on Saturday (March 30), Ermenrich and I announced that we
plan to step down as Territorial Baroness and Baron of Cynnabar sometime in
Fall 2019. Cynnabar's seneschal, Master Derian, has initiated the
transition process with the Kingdom. To learn more about the polling and
transition process, go to: https://www.cynnabar.org/transition.

*If you would like to learn more about becoming Cynnabar's baroness / baron*,
please come to an informational meeting.

   - Time/Date: April 20 (Saturday), 10:00 am - 2:00 pm(?)
   - Place: 1395 Byron Avenue, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
   - RSVP by April 14 to carolanneperry at gmail.com

Potential candidates should also read "Information for Potential Candidates
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SzegpIs6ukgVu3Ai0mibeGudG2vPZ358XFflKNCjMfg/edit?usp=sharing>
".

It has been an incredible honor to be your Baroness and Baron for the last
4 1/2 years. We are very proud of all of you and look forward to a smooth
transition with plenty of excitement for Cynnabar's future.

Sincerely,
Baroness Kasha