[Cynnabar] IMPORTANT: Spring Revel Announcement

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Apr 12 16:27:44 EDT 2019

Hello, everyone.

Because of the possibility of truly awful weather on Sunday (34° and heavy
rain), we now have a backup plan for Spring Revel.

*Please check your email, the Baronial Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/cynnabar/>, and/or the Spring Revel event
page <https://www.facebook.com/events/316044535925908/> at or after 9:00 am
on Sunday morning.* We will let you know by that time whether the event
location has been moved.

If we cannot have Spring Revel outdoors, we will instead meet at Aubree's
Pizzeria & Grill <http://aubrees.com/> (39 E. Cross St., Ypsilanti, MI
48198) at 12:00 pm. There won't be any fighting or potluck, unfortunately,
but we can still hang out together for a couple of hours and enjoy each
other's company. We are also exploring the possibility of having another
revel later in the year.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or Alana (the
event steward).

We hope to see you on Sunday, rain or shine! :)

Sincerely,
Baron Ermenrich & Baroness Kasha