[Cynnabar] Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat Practice

Lord Kazmer via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Apr 22 09:50:26 EDT 2019

The next regularly scheduled Youth Combat Practice will be this Sunday, April 28th, 2019.

This will be our first OUTDOOR practice of the year.  This is also our annual park trash clean-up day.
Come early (11am?) and help give back to the city/park which lets us use the space for free.

Norman J. Halmich Park,
3001 East 13 Mile Road,
Warren, MI 48092.
1:00pm - 5:00pm

This is the same day/time/location as the adult Armored Combat and Rapier practice.  As always I will bring the loaner gear.

NOTE:  This is also the day after It Takes My Child to Raze a village http://www.scakids.org <http://www.scakids.org/>.  I will be marshal-in-charge at the event and have all of my loaner gear there.
If you can only attend one, and choose the Saturday event, I won’t mind.

Master Kazmer