[Cynnabar] Stretching quick class at Aug 22 meeting

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Aug 22 14:04:04 EDT 2019

I just realized we haven't socialized this out of of Facebook.

Jorún has started working on assembling short classes prior to our combat
starts.  These will eventually be part of the weekly calendar messages.

Tonight's class will be taught by Haroun on stretching.  From the facebook
message:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cynnabar/permalink/10158561654528765/

"We will be focusing on stretches that you can do every day, that are good
for life in general as well as for life martial, in your home or
office...not just before fighting."

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.