[Cynnabar] Please Fill Out Your Poll for Baronial Candidates

Derian le Breton via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jul 1 14:55:20 EDT 2019

Yes.  It is scheduled for Sunday July 14th, in the afternoon.  We have a
reservation for the community room at the Ypsi District Library (Whittaker)
from 1pm to 5pm, but it will not be confirmed until I give them $50
tomorrow.

I will make a formal announcement once we have the room for sure.

-Derian.