[Cynnabar] Pennsic Announcements

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jul 1 17:02:08 EDT 2019

Hi, everyone!

It's time to start getting ready for Pennsic War! Whether you are camping
with Cynnabar or elsewhere, you are welcome at all Cynnabar-related
activities.

*1. **Cynnabar at Pennsic Calendar*: The Cynnabar @ Pennsic Google calendar can
be found here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=8k4veanmfhoihuf4n8dqjlb8tg%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FNew_York>.
This calendar contains activities that are happening in Cynnabar Camp, plus
major activities that Cynnabar populace members are involved in (classes
we're teaching, tournaments we're fighting in, etc.). I will be adding to
it as champions teams are announced and as I find out who all is going to
Pennsic and camping with Cynnabar. If you're participating in something and
I've missed you, please let me know!

*2. Activities in Cynnabar Camp*: Please plan to come to the following
events in Cynnabar Camp, if you are available:

   - Saturday/Sunday (July 27/28) - Camp Setup
   - Monday (Aug 5),~9:30-10:00 am - March to the Battlefield
   - Wednesday (Aug 7), 5:00-8:00 pm - Potluck & Baronial Court
   - Friday (Aug 9)
      - 9:00-9:30 am - March to the Battlefield
      - 2:00-6:00 pm - Camp Teardown (Part 1)
      - 7:00-11:00 pm - Eat It, Drink It, Burn It
   - Saturday (Aug 10), Camp Teardown (Part 2)

For "Drunken" Court on Wednesday, our theme is *Japanese folktales*. If you
have ideas for fun activities or shtick -- or if you have any *award
recommendations* -- let us know!

For the March to the Battlefield on Monday and Friday, wear red, black, and
white and bring something to make noise (musical instruments or other
noisemakers). If we have enough musicians, we will play and sing the
Cynnabar Fight Song, the sheet music and lyrics of which can be downloaded
here: https://cynnabar.org/baron_baroness#links.

I look forward to seeing all of you who can come!

Sincerely,
Kasha,
Baroness of Cynnabar