[Cynnabar] Thank you for a busy weekend

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Jul 14 22:35:14 EDT 2019

Kasha and I wanted to echo the thanks for this past weekend. On Friday we
set up for Celtic Fest. On Saturday we put on a great demo and survived the
heat. The Barony followed that us with tearing down the demo. We had a lot
of interested people stop by.
Lastly, we had the third Q&A session earlier today. Thank you to everyone
involved, be it candidate or a member of gallery.

The Barony showed its strengths this weekend and We were very pleased with
all the people who came together to make it happen.

With Love,
Ermenrich and Kasha